Life would definitely be boring if everyday was exactly the same. I couldn’t even begin to imagine having one routine for the rest of my life. I was thinking though, how many of us actually think a lot of the same things on a daily basis. Why is this? Imagine never thinking the same thing twice, that would be weird.
Below is 17 of the things I think on a daily basis, the only 17 I could think of off the top of my head. I want to know how many of these things you think and comment with any other thoughts you have on a daily basis!
- I’ll get out of bed soon.
- Best check emails and Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Right, I’m getting up now else I’ll be in bed all day.
- What do I need to get done today?
- What can I put off until tomorrow?
- What can I eat?
- I should really be more healthy.
- Ooh I could blog about that.
- I have so much TV to catch up on.
- I want a cuppa.
- I still have so much work to get done.
- I wonder if I should maybe do some overtime at work.
- Can I afford to just live on my normal wage?
- Maybe I should just try and not spend as much
- Why do I have no chocolate left?
- Oh crap, I need to charge my phone.
- Ok I need sleep now.
You can follow me on Bloglovin
Connect with me