Hello Hello Hello
I just want to say a massive thank you to Amy who nominated me for this award! Please check out her blog! I have to say, I’m so happy being nominated for this award, especially as my blog isn’t even a month old!
Those of you who may be wondering what the award is all about; it’s been created to recognise and welcome new bloggers and celebrate their blogs!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
What’s your name, where are you from and what age are you?
My name is Chris. I’m originally from the West midlands, but currently I’m living in Leeds due to being at university and I’m 21! (This feels like circle time in school where you had to introduce yourself to the group)
What does being nominated for this award mean to you?
It’s a good feeling! Especially as someone has taken their time to select my blog for the award!
If you could only gain one thing from having a blog, what would it be?
Urmm difficult question. I think just knowing that people enjoy what I post or people wanting to interact!
What’s the maximum amount of time you spend blogging per day? Per week?
It varies each week depending on how much time I have! On average maybe 10-15 hours a week. I plan to spend more time on it!
When you had the idea to start a blog did you create one straight away or did you hesitate? If you hesitated share why.
I hesitated a lot! I worried about people not being interested in reading my posts. I also worried about running out of ideas.
How do you deal with hate or negative comments on your blog if you have received any?
I haven’t actually had any yet, however I have only had like 10 comments all together. I guess if I was to receive any, I would just use it to improve my blog, unless it was just unhelpful nastiness.
Have you made any REALLY good blogging friends? If not, do you hope to?
I’d hate to say yes or no incase people didn’t regard me as a friend, that would be awkward! There are however a few other bloggers that I chat to regularly on twitter, and I think they are great! I’d love to have a group of blogger friends!
In your eyes, what is success?
This is one of those questions that is hard to answer in a few words, but if I was to try, I’d say – Others enjoying the work you do.
What is the main thing you hope to achieve on your blog in 2016?
A collection of good quality posts, featuring content created with other individuals and brands!
If you had to delete any post from your blog which would it be and why?
My Gift set or Christmas market post – mainly because they were my first posts and I probably could have made them more interesting.
Share your favourite hashtags to use when promoting a post!
#lbloggers #ukbloggers – Those are the two I used most.
11 Facts about me
I am the youngest sibling with 3 older sisters
I once played Bugsy Malone in a school play
I have only ever lived in one house (aside from my student accommodation)
I live with another blogger (She’s fab) – Jess
My favourite TV show at the moment is The Blacklist
I have a GCSE in French & Spanish. (I don’t remember much though)
I don’t like coffee
I don’t like using big spoons (weird I know)
I have only ever been abroad once
I had never been to Leeds until the day I moved here for University (Stupid or brave?)
I always find it so difficult thinking of facts about myself (ending on that one)
Who I’m nominating
Check out their blogs 🙂
There were lot’s I wanted to nominate but wasn’t sure if they had more than 1000 followers!
Questions for the nominees
What is your name? Do you have any Nicknames?
How often do you post on your blog?
What made you want to create your blog?
What are your top 3 goals for 2016?
Do you remember the first blog you read?
What is the biggest challenge for you when blogging?
Do you have a favourite TV show?
What are your hobbies?
How did you come up with your blog name?
What is your biggest achievement to date?
Do you have a favourite blog?